Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a generous a person that would be willing and able to make me a Twitter and/or YouTube channel Revamp. If at all possible, just channel art and maybe a logo would suffice, at the very least. I need proper branding and currently what I have now is t cutting it imo. I would be willing to pay, if the price is right. However, if that were the case, i wouldn't be able to make payment until this Friday. If anyone can help a small guy out such as myself, it'd be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks a bunch! :)

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a generous a person that would be willing and able to make me a Twitter and/or YouTube channel Revamp. If at all possible, just channel art and maybe a logo would suffice, at the very least. I need proper branding and currently what I have now is t cutting it imo. I would be willing to pay, if the price is right. However, if that were the case, i wouldn't be able to make payment until this Friday. If anyone can help a small guy out such as myself, it'd be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks a bunch! :)

Do you have skype? I'd be willing to do this for you or at least give a shot at it, my portfolio is http://chaosuprisinggaming.weebly.com/

Reactions: Roachhie