Need Opinions

The Average Gamer

Rising User
Aug 20, 2016
YouTube
Any type of feedback for my videos would be amazing. I just want to know what i'm doing right or what i'm doing wrong so i can make my channel better. Thank you!!! and if you want feedback from me just reply and let me know, i'll be glad to help.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Any type of feedback for my videos would be amazing. I just want to know what i'm doing right or what i'm doing wrong so i can make my channel better. Thank you!!! and if you want feedback from me just reply and let me know, i'll be glad to help.
Tbh with you for what you have it seems pretty good, your voice is clear and you seem rather confident as your on cam already and seem open and honest. It would be way too difficult to judge you on anything else other than that as you have no content up yet, once you have a few more videos up it will be easy. Anyway goodluck to you, i only started about 2 months ago myself and im loving it despite the hard work. Im about to go on cam for the first time also. So keep doing what your doing and i think you will be fine

The Average Gamer

Rising User
Aug 20, 2016
YouTube
Tbh with you for what you have it seems pretty good, your voice is clear and you seem rather confident as your on cam already and seem open and honest. It would be way too difficult to judge you on anything else other than that as you have no content up yet, once you have a few more videos up it will be easy. Anyway goodluck to you, i only started about 2 months ago myself and im loving it despite the hard work. Im about to go on cam for the first time also. So keep doing what your doing and i think you will be fine
thanks man i appreciate that! I'll check out your videos too and drop a sub so i can see your first cam video :)

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
thanks man i appreciate that! I'll check out your videos too and drop a sub so i can see your first cam video :)
Thanks man i will definetly drop a sub back to help you along, i know how tough it is starting out. Be good to see how you grow, who knows maybe we will collab one day.

Aug 20, 2016
Indiana
YouTube

So far you're content is really great and humorous as well. Your quality and equipment is nice and your commentary tops it all off nicely. I would suggest trying to connect with others more through social media, which is something i am still trying to do myself. But your content is overall very nice and it well deserved my sub!

The Average Gamer

Rising User
Aug 20, 2016
YouTube
So far you're content is really great and humorous as well. Your quality and equipment is nice and your commentary tops it all off nicely. I would suggest trying to connect with others more through social media, which is something i am still trying to do myself. But your content is overall very nice and it well deserved my sub!
Really appreciate that man, and i agree about the social media thing. It definitly is something i need to work on!