• TinyForge

• Bennett020

Results are only viewable after voting.

TinyForge

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
TheStreamerGuy
Hey, I'm Bennett020/Tinyforge... Whichever you prefer.

I'm in need of GFX for my channel. I want to achieve a minimalistic theme if you think you can help.

Note to Creator:
Possibly Black and white. If you are to use any colour, please make them pastel colours.
Be creative
Be original
I will give you constructive criticism :)
"To an engineer, good enough means perfect. With an artist, there's no such thing as perfect." ~Alexander Calder

Why 2 names? I'm currently Bennett020... But I'm thinking of starting a new channel under the name of TinyForge. I personally prefer this name. So my request is to make the gfx - profile, header, end card, intro, which ever you feel like doing, any and all contributions are extremely appreciated!

X

XGO INJECTION

Hey, I'm Bennett020/Tinyforge... Whichever you prefer.

I'm in need of GFX for my channel. I want to achieve a minimalistic theme if you think you can help.

Note to Creator:
Possibly Black and white. If you are to use any colour, please make them pastel colours.
Be creative
Be original
I will give you constructive criticism :)
"To an engineer, good enough means perfect. With an artist, there's no such thing as perfect." ~Alexander Calder

Why 2 names? I'm currently Bennett020... But I'm thinking of starting a new channel under the name of TinyForge. I personally prefer this name. So my request is to make the gfx - profile, header, end card, intro, which ever you feel like doing, any and all contributions are extremely appreciated!
If I create this, how will I send it to you? through email or? also should I make it Bennett020 or the new name?

AkaZerim

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
I could help you out! If you add link.jazz on skype or message me how you want it sent it can be done very quickly! I prefer TinyForge btw :p

TinyForge

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
TheStreamerGuy
Firstly, sorry for taking a while to reply. I've been working most of the weekend and uploading my latest video :)

If I create this, how will I send it to you? through email or? also should I make it Bennett020 or the new name?
In which ever method is most suitable for you. Dropbox, GDrive, Email, FTP. Whichever. Also, despite preferring TinyForge, I'll ask for you to make a name for Bennett020 if that's okay. You're always welcome to create a TinyForge Variant if you get bored.

If you want to send it via email please send them to: [email protected]
If you Title the Subject something along the lines to do with gfx, I will see it easier.

I could help you out! If you add link.jazz on skype or message me how you want it sent it can be done very quickly! I prefer TinyForge btw :p
I want it to be rather minimal, Easy to read in a thumbnail. Not many colours. Just create what you think fits that and we can tweak anything wrong with it.

I aren't expecting a master piece. It's only free gfx, I don't expect you to be expert Graphics Designers.

Thank you for offering to create the gfx for my channel :)

TinyForge

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
TheStreamerGuy
As of now, I've gone for a new profile picture (made myself :D) and opted for the name of TinyForge!
I'm still looking for a new banner, trailer, and even some endcards and intros, so if you want some work, here's your time to shine! Thank you in advance!!!!

Attachments

• ProfilePicture.png
    ProfilePicture.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 0