PlayStation Need Someone To Collab With

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
I need someone to make vids with I play all sorts of games and r willing to make vids on any of them my games are madden 17, black ops 3, smite, 7 days to die, elder scrolls online and destiny just reply on here or msg my psn: terroristdead if interested also if you need to know I'm 18 yo thanks for taking your time to read this

darrick

New User
Jan 9, 2017
Hey i wouldn't mind collabing with you i am new to youtube and trying to get more subs as well

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
[QUOTgopE="dakota meyers, post: 951767, member: 140902"]I need someone to make vids with I play all sorts of games and r willing to make vids on any of them my games are madden 17, black ops 3, smite, 7 days to die, elder scrolls online and destiny just reply on here or msg my psn: terroristdead if interested also if you need to know I'm 18 yo thanks for taking your time to read this[/QUOTE]
i have bo3 on ps4 but what kind of collaboration would you be interested in?

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
[QUOTgopE="dakota meyers, post: 951767, member: 140902"]I need someone to make vids with I play all sorts of games and r willing to make vids on any of them my games are madden 17, black ops 3, smite, 7 days to die, elder scrolls online and destiny just reply on here or msg my psn: terroristdead if interested also if you need to know I'm 18 yo thanks for taking your time to read this
i have bo3 on ps4 but what kind of collaboration would you be interested in?[/QUOTE]
Bo3 would work i also got the new cods but just add me on ps4 terroristdead and i would luv to make vid with u

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
i have bo3 on ps4 but what kind of collaboration would you be interested in?
Bo3 would work i also got the new cods but just add me on ps4 terroristdead and i would luv to make vid with u[/QUOTE]
im sending you an invite but what do you play the most? zombies or multiplayer?