GFX Request needing channel logo

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
Hi there. this is chrono and I'm very in need of a channel logo. what I would want is anything you can come up with involving the name (chrono). It doesn't have to be perfection but I will only use what I like. please don't ask for me to subscribe to your channel in exchange for the work but I will make sure I give you a shout-out on my channel the next time I can for whatever that is worth. serious offers only please. thank you for you time. you can contact me on twitter via DM @chronotrigger19

Last edited:

AkaZerim

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
I have a perfect idea! If you want to msg me on skype (link.jazz) I could explain? If you dont have skype tell me and ill do it another way :)

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hi there. this is chrono and I'm very in need of a channel logo. what I would want is anything you can come up with involving the name (chrono). It doesn't have to be perfection but I will only use what I like. please don't ask for me to subscribe to your channel in exchange for the work but I will make sure I give you a shout-out on my channel the next time I can for whatever that is worth. serious offers only please. thank you for you time. you can contact me on twitter via DM @chronotrigger19
Hello, i would love to help you, I have alot of experience with Twitch/logos, ofcourse with youtube but everyone has that. So i think i would be your man, My skype: monkey.team 1
I would be very intresstend to help you. May even work with you in long term?
My port: https://mrpriceo0des1gns.carbonmade.com/