Request NEW CHANNEL TEASER - Please Review, I'm so proud.

BenjiNaesen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
I know it has nothing to do with my content but I feel like it's random that people will stay cuz it's kinda funny.
Please review it a bit.

Ikerot

Anime Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
California
www.youtube.com
YouTube
IkerotDea
Hey dude, it is certainly random. However, the point of a channel trailer is to tell newcomers what you are about. This trailer does nothing for it. Towards the end, it says "HD Gaming Videos" which does give a general view of what your channel is about. That's still a broad view. I looked at the videos and they're mostly about Pro Cycling Manager--something that I'm not interested in. It is an oddly specific thing for a channel that does "HD Gaming Videos."

Rather than that, you can switch up the dialogues a bit if you want to keep the style. Make it more related to the videos you do like "This guy always play this biking game for some reason." Such and such.

It sounds like you don't have a pop filter (that or you do, but you're too close). Yup. :L lol

Reactions: BenjiNaesen

BenjiNaesen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude, it is certainly random. However, the point of a channel trailer is to tell newcomers what you are about. This trailer does nothing for it. Towards the end, it says "HD Gaming Videos" which does give a general view of what your channel is about. That's still a broad view. I looked at the videos and they're mostly about Pro Cycling Manager--something that I'm not interested in. It is an oddly specific thing for a channel that does "HD Gaming Videos."

Rather than that, you can switch up the dialogues a bit if you want to keep the style. Make it more related to the videos you do like "This guy always play this biking game for some reason." Such and such.

It sounds like you don't have a pop filter (that or you do, but you're too close). Yup. :L lol
Thanks, mate. the video was meant as a joke at first but my viewers seemed to love it alot, lol. I might make a proper one this month using your feedback. About the mic, I'm working with my laptop mic, which is surprisingly good quality. I'll invest in that later.

Thanks, mate.