New Desktop Background I Made!

D

Deleted member 86350

So, I made a new desktop background. Whoopee. I wanted a new one because the old was like straining my eyes SO MUCH. Of course, this one strains my eyes too but at least I feel more excited when I start a new day. Btw, if you saw my last background design, it was also red. Reason why I always put red is because my room feels like it has some sort of warm tone to it. IN FACT, it feels hot in here :( So, I was like: "HEY, WHY NOT MAKE IT HOTTER IN HERE?!" Great idea, me... great idea.

I know. Kinda sucks. :p But it's the only thing that went on in my mind before creating it.

Reactions: RewindThatGaming
D

Deleted member 86350

Wow, just saw ur channel. Being complimented by you has to be some sort of accomplishment :D thanks! :D

Reactions: chenrsf

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
So, I made a new desktop background. Whoopee. I wanted a new one because the old was like straining my eyes SO MUCH. Of course, this one strains my eyes too but at least I feel more excited when I start a new day. Btw, if you saw my last background design, it was also red. Reason why I always put red is because my room feels like it has some sort of warm tone to it. IN FACT, it feels hot in here :( So, I was like: "HEY, WHY NOT MAKE IT HOTTER IN HERE?!" Great idea, me... great idea.

I know. Kinda sucks. :p But it's the only thing that went on in my mind before creating it.

I Actualy like it.

Myson Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I like how you know the layout of your desktop enough to put places for certain icons XD mine is just a mess great job!

D

Deleted member 86350

I Actualy like it.
Thanks, yo! :D

I like how you know the layout of your desktop enough to put places for certain icons XD mine is just a mess great job!
Well, actually, I took a screenshot of my desktop with all the files arranged, put it in the project file and decrease the opacity of my layout so I can know where to put the boxes. I did this for my first speed art on my channel btw ;)
Can't share it here cuz no advertising :) And, don't worry. Once your files go off the screen, you'll go insane like me and arrange the absolute poop out of it.

Myson Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Nah
Thanks, yo! :D

Well, actually, I took a screenshot of my desktop with all the files arranged, put it in the project file and decrease the opacity of my layout so I can know where to put the boxes. I did this for my first speed art on my channel btw ;)
Can't share it here cuz no advertising :) And, don't worry. Once your files go off the screen, you'll go insane like me and arrange the absolute poop out of it.
as soon as im done with it i trash it and if its a video i made i put it in my YT file folder just the rest isnt in anything XD