GFX New editor for youtubers!

HeyitsUs

Rising User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello there I just started youtube but if you are a youtuber that can't edit because you can't get an editing software or don't know how to edit in general then Im your guy!
P.S I can do gaming and vlogs ONLY!

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the forums.

In regards to editing software all the major editing programs (Vegas Pro 13, Camtasia, Adobe Premiere) you can get for free by searching on YouTube and downloading the files from Mega or MediaFire and cracking them.

Anyways Have fun and enjoy

HeyitsUs

Rising User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums.

In regards to editing software all the major editing programs (Vegas Pro 13, Camtasia, Adobe Premiere) you can get for free by searching on YouTube and downloading the files from Mega or MediaFire and cracking them.

Anyways Have fun and enjoy
True but some don't know how to use it

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Hey there!

While I know how to edit, it takes up a lot of time and gets in the way of a lot of things that could be productive. Do you have any experience under your belt for video editing? If so, do you have any examples of work?

HeyitsUs

Rising User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey there!

While I know how to edit, it takes up a lot of time and gets in the way of a lot of things that could be productive. Do you have any experience under your belt for video editing? If so, do you have any examples of work?
I used to edit video skits for my school but I don't have the videos saved on my laptop its at the school and I would work hard on them to make the students enjoy it instead of them clapping but not enjoying it... if that makes sense to you. So yes I have some experience

Reactions: VoiaGmer

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
I used to edit video skits for my school but I don't have the videos saved on my laptop its at the school and I would work hard on them to make the students enjoy it instead of them clapping but not enjoying it... if that makes sense to you. So yes I have some experience

Is there anywhere we can talk through PMs?