Gaming New Gaming Channel!

PATELss GAMING

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys,
Today im here to share my new gaming channel which posts videos regularly!
Mostly the games are Agar.io and Clash of clan

I request you guys to check out my channel and suggest me if im on a good way or a bad way , help me improve!
My channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsSE_KgdyVLNUZaX9deCXg

Hope you guys support me and make me grow so i can help you along to grow your channel!
thanks for the support and love! (y) (Y)(y) (Y)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello guys,

I request you guys to check out my channel and suggest me if im on a good way or a bad way , help me improve!

Hope you guys support me and make me grow so i can help you along to grow your channel!
Welcome to the Community!

I went ahead and checked out your channel and do have some feedback!

Feedback: Channel Art is great, very inviting and tells people what they are getting into below it. Giveaways are also awesome to bring attention to your channel, so keep the going if you can. You play a trending game so thats always good! However, you should add commentary every now and again or something to spice up the video to make you more memorable. Your vids awesome but they don't leave a lasting presence with me. Hope this helps and know that I am here if you need anything :)

PATELss GAMING

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Community!

I went ahead and checked out your channel and do have some feedback!

Feedback: Channel Art is great, very inviting and tells people what they are getting into below it. Giveaways are also awesome to bring attention to your channel, so keep the going if you can. You play a trending game so thats always good! However, you should add commentary every now and again or something to spice up the video to make you more memorable. Your vids awesome but they don't leave a lasting presence with me. Hope this helps and know that I am here if you need anything :)

Thanks for you valuable feedback , it mean a lot to me.
As you said the videos did not leave a lasting presence , what can i do to improve that?

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Thanks for you valuable feedback , it mean a lot to me.
As you said the videos did not leave a lasting presence , what can i do to improve that?
Add something that makes it unique and different. Something that will stay with the viewer, like an outro or a catching saying, or even a bombass intro lol. Something to make the viewer remember you

PATELss GAMING

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Add something that makes it unique and different. Something that will stay with the viewer, like an outro or a catching saying, or even a bombass intro lol. Something to make the viewer remember you
Thanks once again! I have started uploding kickass intro n outro ... you can check out my last upload..

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around
What inspired you to make YouTube videos?

All the best.
Milkbox

Reactions: Anime Always

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

i think your channel really looks great , especially that banner its just so cool :p , but dude i think that you should expand your work on the content you create by adding more games to your channel so that you can enjoy the experience along with your viewers , so just think about that for a second , and also i want to tell you that you have some good thumbnails going on , but maybe if you work on arranging them more , it would really look awesome! :D, and one more thing to say here is that growing your channel is not easy to do as you want to grow more properly , it will take time , so just keep improving to the best , even then try to improve to be the very best :D

wish ya best luck dude :D hope we can see you on top :D

PATELss GAMING

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
THANK YOU ! guys ..will take a note of all point and try to improve my channel !
If any one needs my help , you can freely contact me !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys,

Having gaming videos can be harder to get noticed overall. What do you try to do differently from everyone else? Welcome again to the forums Patelss ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Make sure to not be a copy and paste of everyone first and foremost. Be cognitive, give useful information and insight, and look for ways to be different! Make sure to help others often and ask questions. It's very easy to promote yourself, but helping others is what you would want to do, especially around here.

Also, welcome to Freedom :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thats what i cannot figure out ! can any of u suggest any good ideas ?
We all hold onto our own ideas for dear life, hah. If you put money in for higher-end equipment, you tend to go a lot further, and quicker. For games, maybe find something hilarious, and make a short clip of it. Short videos can be shared rather easily ^^