Gaming New inspiring youtuber! ^-^

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Mayhem!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this template for reference. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Dude , Welcome to freedom !!! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

if you need any help be sure to ask !!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

There is a section for collaborations, stick a thread up with your idea. I'm sure you will get an influx of people who are interested :).

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, Im Mayhem :D Ive a very new youtuber who would love to colab and record with other people :) Ive made a few videos and it was all super fun, I have a decent computer and good programs too use to respond :D If anyone wants to colab or anything heres my channel :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyiwzStr5xVaIUgwQdb-VA
Hiya mayhem! Reminds me of fireguard! But anyways! I checked your channel out! Your thumbnails seem really dull and not too original, you need to make them eye catching and more interesting making the viewer want to watch! Also your profile pic is good! but your banner isn't amazing and could be improved

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone, Im Mayhem :D Ive a very new youtuber who would love to colab and record with other people :) Ive made a few videos and it was all super fun, I have a decent computer and good programs too use to respond :D If anyone wants to colab or anything heres my channel :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyiwzStr5xVaIUgwQdb-VA

Hey buddy ^-^ There's a section on the forum for collaborations! You'll find a buddy for sure. There's also a chatbox if you want to make friends :3

See you soon~

ps: welcome!

Mayhem4Days

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Hiya mayhem! Reminds me of fireguard! But anyways! I checked your channel out! Your thumbnails seem really dull and not too original, you need to make them eye catching and more interesting making the viewer want to watch! Also your profile pic is good! but your banner isn't amazing and could be improved
Thank you for the feedback! Im really looking for someone to do a channel banner for me, and im doing a bunch of research and ive got a intro, outro, and a new format for me to do my vids! :D Im also looking at how to make really cool thumbnails!