Gaming New-ish Youtuber

AsianatorStrikes

ICGaming
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2014
YouTube
Hey Guys, I'm a new-ish youtuber but I stopped because of college but I decided to start again however, I won't be uploading every day since I am only planning to upload if I have a free time! :)

Your name: Inzinity HD
(Optional) Where are you from?: UK
(Optional) How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? Freedom Channel
What are your hobbies?: Play Games and Pool
What is your favorite food? Pizza :)
Why did you start YouTube? I just want to share my gaming experience
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming Videos
When do you upload?: Whenever I'm free
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnVWe1v11V4nA5l0OTOfj5g

AsianatorStrikes

ICGaming
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2014
YouTube
Hi there! It's always nice to hear of others trying to do YouTube when they are in college. I am also in college and have a very hectic uploading time. What kind of games do you play or plan to upload? Also, if you want to check out my channel you can go for it! Thanks, have a nice one! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMV4Uo2Tk0VUmPrmRcPbOGg
Hey man, I'm thinking of doing walkthroughs and funny gaming moments and maybe some vlogging in the future hhahah and sure I'll check out your channel. You have a nice day too pal :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey Guys, I'm a new-ish youtuber but I stopped because of college but I decided to start again however, I won't be uploading every day since I am only planning to upload if I have a free time! :)

Your name: Inzinity HD
(Optional) Where are you from?: UK
(Optional) How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? Freedom Channel
What are your hobbies?: Play Games and Pool
What is your favorite food? Pizza :)
Why did you start YouTube? I just want to share my gaming experience
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming Videos
When do you upload?: Whenever I'm free
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnVWe1v11V4nA5l0OTOfj5g
Welcome back! If you need anything do ask!

How's college? What are you studying? and what games do you like?

Reactions: AsianatorStrikes

AsianatorStrikes

ICGaming
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2014
YouTube
Welcome back! If you need anything do ask!

How's college? What are you studying? and what games do you like?
Thanks man!, College is pretty good, its just the travelling hahah and I am studying Graphics Design which is pretty good, I really enjoy it and I pretty much like all the games hahah

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Thanks man!, College is pretty good, its just the travelling hahah and I am studying Graphics Design which is pretty good, I really enjoy it and I pretty much like all the games hahah
Lol niice! I'm in the US and use to do graphic design myself. Got out of it because its super competitive and hard to make it as where I live. Is it far to travel to school?

AsianatorStrikes

ICGaming
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2014
YouTube
Lol niice! I'm in the US and use to do graphic design myself. Got out of it because its super competitive and hard to make it as where I live. Is it far to travel to school?
It's only 1 hour and 30 minutes travel but its not that its long, its cus im new to this travelling thing, I used to walk everyday but now I have to get the bus cuz I go to a different college (Same campus, different location)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
It's only 1 hour and 30 minutes travel but its not that its long, its cus im new to this travelling thing, I used to walk everyday but now I have to get the bus cuz I go to a different college (Same campus, different location)
Damn, man. Its worth it though for an education. I am done with college but I now have to drive to work 6 days out of the week lol.