News new member

Paul Goins

New User
Jan 1, 2016
houston
YouTube
hello my name is Paul Goins and i am a youtuber. I stream all kinds of games but mostly cod i started streaming about 2 years ago and hve not stopped so glad to be part of a hugh family and thanks for having me Freedom.

Reactions: CarbonMeister

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Paul Goins,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm glad to see that you're enthusiastic about your new partnership with Freedom!! This is a community of (mostly young) content creators and it's great to have you join us. :)

So you stream Call of Duty, which Call of Duty are you currently streaming and which game is your favourite in the franchise? Growing up, I really enjoyed playing Modern Warfare 2, it's my favourite Call of Duty of all time and I kind of wish to see a remastered version.

Speaking of your streams, you haven't linked us to any of your social platforms! Please tell us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better. Once you're done that, you can feel free to post your links. If you need some ideas for your introduction to start with, consider the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Cool and thank you for the warm welcoming . As for my fav. game i would have to say Modern Warfare I first playied it on pc I do stream alot mostly on weekends and I do play other games like BF4 or Hardline. Other then that I am A chilled gamer here are my links for youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClOEmHFah9LAvj4-_QJJVvA and my twitter https://twitter.com/Kings_of_Khaos
The first Modern Warfare (Call of Duty 4?) That game's sick! Modern Warfare 2 was what introduced me to the franchise though so it's special to me. :p

Mike Venezia

Freedom! Talent Agent
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Syracuse, NY
YouTube
Welcome, glad to have you with the Freedom Family! Don't forget to post here if you have any questions or take a look at the FAQs or support. Have fun growing your channel with us!