Hey guys I have created a new music channel on YouTube earlier today and I will be uploading a song a day, its mainly house and EDM music. If you could go check it out and give me feedback that would be great thanks. :)

Click Here To Go To The Channel.

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcoem to Freedom :) Nice channel

also your sub button is showing an error , make sure to only put the last part of your youtube link in and not the full link ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys I have created a new music channel on YouTube earlier today and I will be uploading a song a day, its mainly house and EDM music. If you could go check it out and give me feedback that would be great thanks. :)

What is Beter? I haven't heard of that word before. I love house and EDM music though, techno also gets my blood going insanely high ^^

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101

Nice! I love to see new music channels joining the Freedom Family! Welcome aboard! :D