Gaming New Star Wars themed YouTube channel

Mandalorian Bussines

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone! So, my story about getting on youtube. First, when I started this channel, I was only in it for the money because my family financial status wasn't that good and I wanted to help my family with some money from creating content online. But after making some videos about Star Wars news and etc. I started to feel making videos like a hobby. The way that I was creating and adding some atmosphere in my videos (especially the last one) made me think that getting money wasnt my first priority anymore. Now I joined Freedom literally 30 min ago, and I really hope that it will really help me a lot.
Thank you for you kindess, Freedom

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! So, my story about getting on youtube. First, when I started this channel, I was only in it for the money because my family financial status wasn't that good and I wanted to help my family with some money from creating content online. But after making some videos about Star Wars news and etc. I started to feel making videos like a hobby. The way that I was creating and adding some atmosphere in my videos (especially the last one) made me think that getting money wasnt my first priority anymore. Now I joined Freedom literally 30 min ago, and I really hope that it will really help me a lot.
Thank you for you kindess, Freedom
Welcome to the community :)

Good to hear you changed opinion about doing youtube. Once you have grown big enough is when money can care but for now enjoy the experience :)