New Subscribers

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
Ok so I've had my channel for a little bit now and I'm on every social media site I can think of promoting my channel and yet I'm lucky if I get one subscriber a week. What am I doing wrong? Need suggestions.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Ok so I've had my channel for a little bit now and I'm on every social media site I can think of promoting my channel and yet I'm lucky if I get one subscriber a week. What am I doing wrong? Need suggestions.
Not doing anything wrong, it is just a lot of people are already doing youtube. There are so many that, some are not lucky to get any attention. And then there is Youtube, who always make sure the bigger channel gets front page.

Reactions: Sims Lyfe

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Lady, don´t me like that...You are doing your effort to get your subscribers and well, is difficult.
Because you have to offer different stuff or a particular stuff that the people should barely or want to watch.
Maybe you are doing well but, the fact is: Maybe you just need to be patient and demostrate to your viewers that you care about them [in a not exagerated way]

Reactions: Sims Lyfe

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, promoting your channel doesn't entirely guarantee a subscriber, we are even lucky to get a view! I tried to promote my video non-stop on twitter, to the point of flooding my own own followers news feed, but unluckily, not even one view was from that little stunt. And as mentioned above, YouTube is already a big place, and getting noticed by a lot of people takes a lot of hard work and patience.