Gaming New to freedom! YT - Jacked Gaming

Jacked Gaming

New User
Dec 6, 2016
Hey there guys, it is me Jack. Im new to freedom and hope you guys can help me grow. YT channel - Jacked Gaming. Please check me out and subscribe and leave some feedback to help me grow ;). Clash youtuber here!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

In the introduce yourself section, you are supposed to talk about who you are as a person, with a small bit about what you do.
Can you please edit your post and add a bit more about yourself, you can follow this template here or build yours based on my example down below.

My name is Lawrence Gilder, I am currently 15 years old, about to be 16 on Christmas Eve. I currently live in the most easterly point of the UK, Lowestoft. I started my hobby gaming back on the original Xbox, but slowly moved to Playstation 3 starting with the release of Call of Duty Black Ops 1. I was promoted to Sectional Moderator on the Freedom! forums back in September 2016, making sure the forums are as clean and appropriate as possible.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
As lawrence has stated please write a proper introduction.
There's an introduction template to help you also be sure to read the FORUM RULES carefully and know them.