Entertainment New To Freedom

YioMech

New User
Oct 27, 2016
YouTube
YioMechOfficial
Hello Guys!
My name is Nathan, I am 15 years old and I am very new to freedom. I'm not sure how to use it just yet. :p I was born in the city of Detroit, Michigan and ended up moving to the country of Alabama! It was a huge change but I'm settling in now. :) I watch youtube all the time, and I know that a lot of you guys are very creative and have amazing talent! We all have something in common, we wish to succeed.

My dream is to become relativity "big" so I can give my kids the life they deserve. I will work nothing but the hardest! If you guys don't mind checking out my channel and giving me feed back. Thank you guys, and Freedom, for giving me an opportunity. :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.