Gaming New to the Freedom! Family and looking for support and advise

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Also looks like your youtube signature isn't up properly when you get time try to fix it if you need help I'll gladly to help

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello!
My name is Michael and as the title says I'm new to the Freedom! Family and looking for support and advise. I will post a link to my newest video in here and I'd like feedback on it and also on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUYuI2PFuGk

Thank everyone in the Freedom! family.

Michael
Welcome to the Community brother!

I have checked out your channel, and will provide feedback below. Nothing is meant to offend, just to help

Feedback: Visuals and Audio is good. There is plenty of content and your playing a trending game. Good. You need to work on the titles of your videos through, they seem to lack uniqueness entirely. In addition you should add thumbnails to make you more memorable to the viewer or a potential viewer. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Mikey29979

Mikey29979

Rising User
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Community brother!

I have checked out your channel, and will provide feedback below. Nothing is meant to offend, just to help

Feedback: Visuals and Audio is good. There is plenty of content and your playing a trending game. Good. You need to work on the titles of your videos through, they seem to lack uniqueness entirely. In addition you should add thumbnails to make you more memorable to the viewer or a potential viewer. Hope this helps!
Thank you for the feedback. Just build a new computer so all my pre-made thumbnails were on my old hard drive. I will start trying to come up with more creative titles.

Thank You!

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello!
My name is Michael and as the title says I'm new to the Freedom! Family and looking for support and advise. I will post a link to my newest video in here and I'd like feedback on it and also on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUYuI2PFuGk

Thank everyone in the Freedom! family.

Michael
Nice content and audio is good. Not much negative things to say about your channel. If you ever need gfx just go ahead and go on the request/offer area should help you out :)