Tech New Youtuber Looking to Grow

Hani Salehi

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Hani and I run a Youtube channel called Bumblebee Technology or BBT for short. This channel is all about anything and everything technology. Now I am a relatively new channel and would like some help to grow and expand the channel. If anyone can help me feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Hani

Anthomnia

Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
That's what everyone and their mom wants at Freedom yet no one will help you grow your channel. It's something only you can do yourself. Read up on your SEO and TTD's then work. Everyone else has done that there really is no such thing as a simple post getting you a shoutout that makes you grow unless it's like Pewdiepie lol

Hani Salehi

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
That's what everyone and their mom wants at Freedom yet no one will help you grow your channel. It's something only you can do yourself. Read up on your SEO and TTD's then work. Everyone else has done that there really is no such thing as a simple post getting you a shoutout that makes you grow unless it's like Pewdiepie lol

well that wasnt my intention i wanted to ask for general advice

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend. Welcome to the Freedom! family.
I'm not so sure I can help you grow, as it's pretty hard myself. If you could message me your channel link, I'll give you some advice. I don't think I'll be of much help, but I am more than happy to help.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Advice flows freely here, and most of it is good advice. That said, you need to be much more specific with what advice you want. Youtube is very large and dynamic.

Hani Salehi

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube

Hani Salehi

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Advice flows freely here, and most of it is good advice. That said, you need to be much more specific with what advice you want. Youtube is very large and dynamic.
well im looking specifically for a way to find a niche on youtube, if you can help me with this that would be greatly apprecitated

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Hani Salehi,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Bumblebee Technology... That's a really cool name. :D I checked out a couple of your "Create a Website" series, didn't have much time so just skimmed though, sorry! Episode three was done very well, the audio quality has improved significantly compared to your previous two episodes. Good progress!

You should check out the "Technology" discussion section some time if you haven't already. It's one of my favourite sections personally.

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing you around!