Gaming New Youtuber. Sub Me :)

Dec 28, 2015
I made this channel a month or two ago and I've got about 200 views and 54 subs, it would be amazing if you could subscribe to me and watch my videos. I will even drop a sub and view on your channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC04D5BswAX5Kei9EitU2-sA

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
it would be much better for u if u keep on uploading videos , u need at least 10 so that people can start rly see ur videos but anyways nice job keep it up

Dec 28, 2015
it would be much better for u if u keep on uploading videos , u need at least 10 so that people can start rly see ur videos but anyways nice job keep it up
Thank you so much :), I'm gonna start doing some Gta gameplay and bo3 gameplay and when I get to 100 subs I'll do a giveaway, I'll post 5 times a week, does that sound like a good plan :)

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
Thank you so much :), I'm gonna start doing some Gta gameplay and bo3 gameplay and when I get to 100 subs I'll do a giveaway, I'll post 5 times a week, does that sound like a good plan :)

that would be a great plan but u need to time ur videos for example , my videos go live daily on 5pm sharp u know and just have fun and enjoy it

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube