Gaming Newbie Needing Help :)

Denrix

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I have just started a Gaming Channel and I need help grow since I am not very good :(
I have been told I can't do anything from YouTube and that I was going to be a failure. I have thought about quitting from time to time, but then i always remember that if i can go big on Youtube then i can prove everyone who thought i was going to be a failure wrong! Thank you for taking the time to read this if you did :D.

Reactions: Lauren Smith

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forum! Take no notice of the negative things people say to you, they're just jealous of you! You can prove them wrong if you keep at it and don't give up! You're better than them :) If you need anything then feel free to message us, we will always be here :)

Denrix

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forum! Take no notice of the negative things people say to you, they're just jealous of you! You can prove them wrong if you keep at it and don't give up! You're better than them :) If you need anything then feel free to message us, we will always be here :)
Thank you So much!

Reactions: Lauren Smith