Solved no earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybloodmonkey

Rising User
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
okay so march has been a bad month for me i've only gotten like 62 views,but still even when i have low view counts i usually make at least a cent but 20 days into the month and no earnings have been made it's weird am i just getting unlucky and no ads are popping up on my vids i have all monetizeation on it seems werid

Fatman

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
You get a cent? Thats lucky,I dont even get anything (cause I have my ads off on some videos)

You might have not have enough views or something just keep it up and you can do it :d

Upvote 0

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
okay so march has been a bad month for me i've only gotten like 62 views,but still even when i have low view counts i usually make at least a cent but 20 days into the month and no earnings have been made it's weird am i just getting unlucky and no ads are popping up on my vids i have all monetizeation on it seems werid
It's obvious why. You are not hitting the required amount of views and subscribers needed to even start to earn something, you should keep money far from your mind when doing YouTube at this stage.

Reactions: Cajun Tinker Belle
Upvote 0

crazybloodmonkey

Rising User
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
It's obvious why. You are not hitting the required amount of views and subscribers needed to even start to earn something, you should keep money far from your mind when doing YouTube at this stage.
yeah i know but as i said i was still technically getting something even with the low numbers but this month it just stop it's weird eh whatever not like i'm getting 1k and not getting anything that would be a problem

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
A lot of the views you are getting may not be monetized views (these are the ones you get paid for). Non monetized views can be things like people watching with adblock, if you are someone else is viewing a video multiple times or the video is viewed via an embedded source.

Check this page https://www.youtube.com/analytics?o=U#dt=nt,fe=16880,fr=lw-001,fs=16853;fcr=0,r=adtype,rpr=d it should show your estimated monetized playbacks. If you have less than 20 it may not show up as earning anything.

Everything on your channel looks fine, the videos are monetized and you are still partnered with Freedom. Maybe just a dip in views or Youtube is a bit slow to update.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.