Gaming Novaz Introduction to Freedom!

Ethan Wu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
My name is Ethan and I live in United States. I am one of the members of my channel Nova Playz a.k.a Novaz. We found Freedom! from watching other youtubers and we liked the idea of having a partner, so we picked Freedom! We joined the forum in hopes that we might meet new people and have some feedback for our content. We love playing games and enjoy playing competitive games with each other. We usually like to join different team of a game just to kill each other to make each other rage. We started YouTube because we were getting bored of just playing a game, so we started YouTube to share our experience and show how we make each other rage. Our biggest dream is to at least get 1000 subscribers, every time we get a subscriber we feel supported and that someone actually like our videos. We run a gaming channel with some commentary and make people rage out of games. We hope to expand our horizon from just playing Minecraft to many other games. Currently we're about to start recording Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. We usually upload every week on Sundays at 4:00 pm EST. Our channel link is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZyA0IvpPXfEZUMizvaX_lA

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology here are pretty active on Freedom! we know a fair bit of what goes on around here. : 3

All the best. : 3