Offering Offering Channel Trailer & Video critiques!

Misleading Winks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MisleadingWinks
Hey, I do alot of Gaming videos, mainly league of legends, but i'm trying to branch out into whatever i enjoy playing. This is one of my best (in my opinion) and funniest videos. I'd like to know what you think and if you have any criticisms etc, I'd be even happier to hear them! :) I have plans for thumbnails (some already completed + on the videos), and End cards are on my "to-do" list haha. Thanks a bunch friend :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hiya, I'd really appreciate a channel trailer review. Thanks!

MeetThyDoom
Your channel trailer is getting there. You need to take into account the 5 and 10 second rule. Make sure to engage your viewers in the first couple of seconds. Give a call to action during that time. You should add a bit more variety of footage. Other than that keep working hard on your channel.

Reactions: MeetThyDoom

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Here is a video, I would especially like to know about the mic quality since that is a thing I have struggled with in my past videos

Your mic quality is decent. Good job on the face cam and audio. I suggest you add an intro to your video and some background music. You should also get an end card.
Overall good quality video. You should refer to some of my previous critiques to get an idea of other ways to improve that I might have missed.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey, I do alot of Gaming videos, mainly league of legends, but i'm trying to branch out into whatever i enjoy playing. This is one of my best (in my opinion) and funniest videos. I'd like to know what you think and if you have any criticisms etc, I'd be even happier to hear them! :) I have plans for thumbnails (some already completed + on the videos), and End cards are on my "to-do" list haha. Thanks a bunch friend :D

Misleading Winks,
That video was great. I haven't really got much to say except you should check out freedoms branding kit for an end card because you said you were making one. Maybe put your funniest moment before your intro to grab your viewers attention.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Krayzar HD,
Great trailer overall, very energetic and engaging.
Just work on the 10 & 20 second rule. Make sure to grab your viewers in the first 10 seconds. I believe the first 20 seconds was a bit slow to get started but it was still engaging.
Great Editing and Music. Other than that just work on the 10/20 second rule and maybe speed up the start.

You should also add a call to action at the start.

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd
Krayzar HD,
Great trailer overall, very energetic and engaging.
Just work on the 10 & 20 second rule. Make sure to grab your viewers in the first 10 seconds. I believe the first 20 seconds was a bit slow to get started but it was still engaging.
Great Editing and Music. Other than that just work on the 10/20 second rule and maybe speed up the start.

You should also add a call to action at the start.
tanks for your feed back
aha, whats a call to action?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
meh, i always feel bad doing that

As long as you give your viewers a good reason to subscribe or comment they won'y mind it.

Heres some examples:
Subscribe Call to action:
Be sure to subscribe for new gaming montages every week.
Comment call to action:
Have you got any suggestions for videos I should make, Leave them in the comments section below!

Reactions: Krayzar HD

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
SkyTerra-Eva
Your intro is excellent. I suggest making a proper channel trailer. Maybe watch some of the George Show episodes about channel trailers.
Make sure to follow the 5 and 10 second rule.
Good luck.

Yea I am still trying to make a good channel trailer or atleast get a good Idea but thank you for the awesome feed back