Service Offering Simple Banners/Avatars For Any Social Site!

TheSamuraiHex

Autistic - YouTuber | Author | Artist
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
SamuraiHexMatt
~ SamuraiHex ~
Free Banners & Avatars!
For YouTube or any other service you use!

Hello! My name's Matthew or as internet terms go SamuraiHex.
Recently I've gotten really into creating and messing about in my photo editing software.
I'm happy with what I've done albeit I've only done it for my own YouTube channel and other social sites.
However I thought I'd extend that and start of small.
Banners and avatars for all social platforms for FREE!
You don't have to use them if you're not happy with it and it'll make me personally (hopefully) get better in making banners/avatars.

Anyway if you'd like me to create something for you just message me here with what sort of direction you'd like it to be. Such as, color, characters, text, etc.

If you do end up using it the only thing I ask for (and even then don't do it if you don't want to!) is that somewhere in your social platform you say that I created it.

That's it!

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can make something great for you!

~ Hex 8D

Samples!

Banner 01.png Art 01 v2.png Steam Group.png AVATAR 03.png Channel Art 05.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1445827315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Current Waiting List
(I do everything in order of who posts first.)

UndergroundCinemaFilms - 01 (Current Project)
Allison W - 02
Mcmacool - 03

Thought I'd create a little waiting list just to show how close people are to getting everything done. 8D

Last edited:

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
~ SamuraiHex ~
Free Banners & Avatars!

Recently I've gotten really into creating and messing about in my photo editing software.
I'm happy with what I've done albeit I've only done it for my own YouTube channel and other social sites.
You don't have to use them if you're not happy with it and it'll make me personally (hopefully) get better in making banners/avatars.

Anyway if you'd like me to create something for you just message me here with what sort of direction you'd like it to be. Such as, color, characters, text, etc.

If you do end up using it the only thing I ask for (and even then don't do it if you don't want to!) is that somewhere in your social platform you say that I created it.

That's it!

~ Hex 8D

Samples!

View attachment 11867 View attachment 11868 View attachment 11870 View attachment 11871 View attachment 11872
Current Waiting List

Thought I'd create a little waiting list just to show how close people are to getting everything done. 8D
Hey was wondering if you could make a logo for me that says SF but have the F as a tomahawk? If not SF made out of blades would be cool too. Thank you.

Aug 14, 2015
~ SamuraiHex ~
Free Banners & Avatars!

That's it!

~ Hex 8D

Samples!

View attachment 11867 View attachment 11868 View attachment 11870 View attachment 11871 View attachment 11872
Current Waiting List

I just need a simple banner and logo, add me on skype and say that I said i needed a logo and banner: my skype is katsocatso

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
I would like a banner have the name BizarE Gaming on it with the lettering in creepy lettering and i want red eyes on it.
And i want a logo with the same name and lettering with creepy red eyes in the background

TheSamuraiHex

Autistic - YouTuber | Author | Artist
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
SamuraiHexMatt
Hey was wondering if you could make a logo for me that says SF but have the F as a tomahawk? If not SF made out of blades would be cool too. Thank you.
Hey I have went and made your logo! As well as the logo I made a watermark version as well that can be used through YouTube in the Branding part of your Channel Manager! Hope you enjoy and if you'd like for anything to be changed just ask!
Sixty's Logo v1.png Sixty's Logo v2.png

Nice idea ;)
Thanks!

I just need a simple banner and logo, add me on skype and say that I said i needed a logo and banner: my skype is katsocatso
Ok, I'll go and send you a request on Skype right after this has been sent! 8D

I would like a banner have the name BizarE Gaming on it with the lettering in creepy lettering and i want red eyes on it.
And i want a logo with the same name and lettering with creepy red eyes in the background
Ok! I'll get right on that in a bit! I'll reply back on here when it's done 8)

May i please have a banner? Reply to this if you are willing to make me one <3!
Of course what sort of design would you like?

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
Hey I have went and made your logo! As well as the logo I made a watermark version as well that can be used through YouTube in the Branding part of your Channel Manager! Hope you enjoy and if you'd like for anything to be changed just ask!
View attachment 11890 View attachment 11891

Thanks!

Ok, I'll go and send you a request on Skype right after this has been sent! 8D

Ok! I'll get right on that in a bit! I'll reply back on here when it's done 8)

Of course what sort of design would you like?
Thank you so much!