Comedy Oh! A wild Clydoscope appeard OwO

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Hello there everyone,

I am Clydoscope (or just Clyde), a 17 year old video game enthusiast and so-called "let`s player" who tries his best to make some funny non-videogame related videos/ normal comedy videos ;)

I officially joined freedom yesterday, but didn`t write earlier because it was pretty late and I just fell asleep after the entire application process and a good cherry tea ^^`

I wrote a super long text about why I`m doing youtube in the "Youtube story"- thing, but to give you a short re-cap:
* I love making videos and have tons and tons of fun doing that! :3 Editing not so much, but I`m proud when I`m done with yet another video ^^
* I love seing other people smile, helping them and cheering them up when they`re down! This is why I try to make everything as funny as possible x3

and

* I would love to have a place where people are nice to each other...Jacksepticeye`s comment section is a good start, this guy does everything to keep it as positive and clean as possible, so something like that would be cool :) And no, that doesn`t mean you can`t tell me when my video is entirely pointless garbage, just give honest and constructive feedback ^^

If you have some time to spare, please feel free to check out my channel > u <
I`m also always up for a collab, just write me ^^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello there everyone,

I am Clydoscope (or just Clyde), a 17 year old video game enthusiast and so-called "let`s player" who tries his best to make some funny non-videogame related videos/ normal comedy videos ;)

I officially joined freedom yesterday, but didn`t write earlier because it was pretty late and I just fell asleep after the entire application process and a good cherry tea ^^`

I wrote a super long text about why I`m doing youtube in the "Youtube story"- thing, but to give you a short re-cap:
* I love making videos and have tons and tons of fun doing that! :3 Editing not so much, but I`m proud when I`m done with yet another video ^^
* I love seing other people smile, helping them and cheering them up when they`re down! This is why I try to make everything as funny as possible x3

and

* I would love to have a place where people are nice to each other...Jacksepticeye`s comment section is a good start, this guy does everything to keep it as positive and clean as possible, so something like that would be cool :) And no, that doesn`t mean you can`t tell me when my video is entirely pointless garbage, just give honest and constructive feedback ^^

If you have some time to spare, please feel free to check out my channel > u <
I`m also always up for a collab, just write me ^^
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Seeing the title of that thread i can only respond with: *Throws Pokéball* XD

Reactions: Clydoscope

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Thank you :)
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Hello there :)

Thank you very much > u <

"Seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
and add your
CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear."
It said I need to write 5 messages in general first (for preventing spam or something? Yeah, I didn`t really get behind that..) which I did by now, so I wonder why it is still broken? ^^`