Gaming Olla Everyone!

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone!

What is it going guys? I'm new to Freedom. My name's Rhyane
I found Freedom by simply researching, I saw some Negative comments about it, but I thought that why shouldn't I try it out first, right? Ha-ha. Anyways, I would love to know more of you guys and get to touch in with you all. I do hope all of you are having fun with your lives.
I joined the Forums because I do want to get in touch with everyone here at Freedom.

Some little Information about me
My hobbies are mostly playing video games, basketball and riding a mountain bike with my mates.
My favorite food is Lasagna and Mac & Cheese. I don't know why but I just really love them, ha-ha.
I start making YouTube Videos because I saw many YouTubers that they're having fun sharing their gaming experience. That's why I, myself start doing YouTube videos and sharing them with the world.
My biggest dream in YouTube is that, I want to give my audience a bunch of smile and laughter.
My biggest dream in Life is that, I want to be successful in every aspect. I want to excel in my things that I love to do most.
I run a Gaming Channel on YouTube.
I upload daily.

Drugue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2016
Indaiatuba, SP - Brasil
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
I think that sharing a great experience to your viewers is really the best way to get them to subscribe and like your videos! Hope you achieve your dreams! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Rhyane , Welcome to Freedom ! :p

I love basketball ! do you play with a team ?:rolleyes:

you have great goals and dreams, I hope you achieve everything you want in life (y) (Y)

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey Rhyane , Welcome to Freedom ! :p

I love basketball ! do you play with a team ?:rolleyes:

you have great goals and dreams, I hope you achieve everything you want in life (y) (Y)
Yes, I do play in a team, in my school (Varsity). Thanks for the kind words man! I do hope I could grow my channel like yours. God bless man. :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yes, I do play in a team, in my school (Varsity). Thanks for the kind words man! I do hope I could grow my channel like yours. God bless man. :)

Ah sweet , How is it going for your team ? you will get there mate ! it takes time but put in the work and your get there no problem (y) (Y)