Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
There are so many things wrong with this.....

You don't just ask for a sponsor (Although Freedom! has many of those). Also, you sound like you are begging and you don't really know how to use any sort of punctuation. Frankly, I don't believe you deserve a sponsor, and 400 is not much when it comes to the sponsorship world.

Even if the post has many errors and lacks punctuation you shouldn't be an jerk about it. From what I can tell he/she does not speak english properly. You have no right to say that they do not deserve a sponsor, he/she most likely have worked hard and is unclear of how this works. Instead you should explain that this is not the way to go about things or don't say anything at all.

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Even if the post has many errors and lacks punctuation you shouldn't be an jerk about it. From what I can tell he/she does not speak english properly. You have no right to say that they do not deserve a sponsor, he/she most likely have worked hard and is unclear of how this works. Instead you should explain that this is not the way to go about things or don't say anything at all.
I guess that is true, I was just angry for some reason at that time. Since he doesn't really understand how things work on this and I should have probably taught him/told him more nicely.

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I guess that is true, I was just angry for some reason at that time. Since he doesn't really understand how things work on this and I should have probably taught him/told him more nicely.

I can understand that. I'm not going to be that person that tells you to be nicer next time as I have no athority over what you say or do, I just want to make sure no one gets there feelings hert over something they are not properly informed about.