Gaming OMG!!!! Another Creative Channel! HOLY FIDDLESTICKS!

CakeLikesPie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
CakeLikesPie
Hi, I'm CakeLikesPie. Cake. Likes. Pie. Yes my name literally revolved around a birthday food liking its cousin. BUT, that is not why I am here. Wow, you have read this far? Wow you are actually intrested. Like I would think somebody would see my picture and be like "O GOD. ANOTHER MINECRAFT LETS PLAY YOUTUBER" then cry a little bit... So let me introduce myself...
*COUGH*
*COUGH, COUGH*
ok im ready
So, to sum things up as quick as possible I'm "Cake" (That's what dem nerdz call meh) I am a Minecraft YouTuber I joined Freedom though the sub network Paragon and therefor I'm in freedom with some minor benefits I guess (like I don't even use them because like I need 10000000000 subs sooooooo) so things have worked out pretty great so far. Some of your I wouldn't be surprized if you play minecraft and have ever heard of UniversalSMP... Universal is the second LARGEST SMP (sub average wize) compared to Cube with members including MomoLuvsMC, Kaykrae, CraftingKaren, and a lot of other people. I recently joined them in season 2 being one of the SMALLEST members with a whopping 400 subs where they have like 5k for all I know at this point. Well, if for whatever reason you see my cringy channel I would like to inform you I put way too much money into my computer and liking a video if you enjoyed it would be pretty kule.
k thanks bai