Review4Review Opinions for Improvement

Jaz Brown

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
cozmicXperience
Hey guys!! I hope it is okay to post two video. The I want some feedback to see if I have improved. The fist video I will be posting of a video I did a month ago. The second. Is just me revamping my entire show. Please let me know what you guys think.

Jaz

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
What i

Liked:
a unique perspective +++ (this is everything in the vloging game)
Story teller ++
Funny stories! +

Disliked:
The background is alittle bare -
I hate intros - (but everyone else loves them)

What needs to be

Improved:
Thumb nails.

Removed:
Nothing(I have yet to use this section im wondering why im leaving it in)

Channel art/branding:
Banner could use some work, thumb nails too but not much. once peolpe know its you in there sub box thats all that matters.

Ps. you're very very likeable :) You're fun and intresting.. I fell into a washing machine in work once.. Fair play woman keep it up.

Hope this helps
Need anymore just ask!

Jaz Brown

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
cozmicXperience
Thanks so much for your import! I agree! I am glad you like my story telling. As far as the background I do agree with how bare the walls are. But I am moving in about a month. I have plans for my new office and to make it my own. I just don't want to buy any more nonsense until I move. As far as my branding I agree it does need work. I am no artist by any means. You should have seen my art work in grade school, Good God! I am in the process of finding someone to help me with graphics though. Thanks again for your import