ARE MULTIPLAYER ONLY GAMES WORTH THE MONEY?

• No not enough content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am fine with it

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
My overall first impressions on Overwatch. I am curious to know how do you guys feel on multiplayer only games? Do you think is worth the 60 dollars price tag? would you consider it a full game?

Last edited:
G

Gods of Odds

I would say for some multiplayer only games that it is worth but not all but for Overwatch I would say it is worth it as personally I do think it is a good game. Also it is made by Blizzard and although I know they have ruined WoW they do always make brilliant games. I've got a good video of me getting a 12 kill streak and play of the game with Hanzo on my channel. If you enjoy the game then I would say it is worth it.

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I would say for some multiplayer only games that it is worth but not all but for Overwatch I would say it is worth it as personally I do think it is a good game. Also it is made by Blizzard and although I know they have ruined WoW they do always make brilliant games. I've got a good video of me getting a 12 kill streak and play of the game with Hanzo on my channel. If you enjoy the game then I would say it is worth it.

I agreed I do think it is a pretty solid shooter the only thing that worries me is how long it can keep the players engaged. I will definately be getting the game when it comes out since I am really enjoying it.

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
So I had to re-upload this video after watching it and realizing how crappy my voiceover was I had to take it down. so note to self never do a voiceover at 4am when you can barely keep your eyes open lol