Gaming Overwatch PC Trying Nerfed Ana!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Here is another video of Overwatch where I become Ana after the PTR changes happened and where she got nerfed! but still managed to play good for the first time
Thanks for watching this video and if u did enjoy it please do let me know and also should I make these videos without commentary or with commentary
Share this video if u enjoyed it...would really help me out

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
good quality, nice smooth and clear. only complaint i have is that i dont know your opinion on the nerfed character, there is no commentary lol. Other than that great video my friend!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
good quality, nice smooth and clear. only complaint i have is that i dont know your opinion on the nerfed character, there is no commentary lol. Other than that great video my friend!
Yea I know there is no commentary I mean I never wanted it to be made as a commentary video where I talk about nerfed ana hell I haven't played much ana so I don't see much of a difference there

Reactions: SprPsycho

NauticalMike

New User
Mar 26, 2017
Denmark
YouTube
nautical_mike
Yea I know there is no commentary I mean I never wanted it to be made as a commentary video where I talk about nerfed ana hell I haven't played much ana so I don't see much of a difference there

The quiality seems nice. Looks a little compressed though. Did you run it through handbrake or anything? Bitrate might be a bit low. Audio sounds like it's too low on bitrate as well.
Also, adding a bit of contrast in editing helps a lot with letting the colors pop instead of looking flat. Just a few friendly tips.

Now, for the video itself. I didn't really see the point of it. If you're not going to comment on anything, why make a video about the nerf? Also, if you don't have any idea how Ana played before, then again why try to make a video about the nerf?

Videos without commentary can work, but they'd have to be compilations or montages with a good amount of editing for the entertainment value IMO. If I want to see a game of OW get played without anyone speaking, I'll jump into Quick Play myself :p
Sorry if I sound harsh, but these are my thoughts on the vid :)

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
The quiality seems nice. Looks a little compressed though. Did you run it through handbrake or anything? Bitrate might be a bit low. Audio sounds like it's too low on bitrate as well.
Also, adding a bit of contrast in editing helps a lot with letting the colors pop instead of looking flat. Just a few friendly tips.

Now, for the video itself. I didn't really see the point of it. If you're not going to comment on anything, why make a video about the nerf? Also, if you don't have any idea how Ana played before, then again why try to make a video about the nerf?

Videos without commentary can work, but they'd have to be compilations or montages with a good amount of editing for the entertainment value IMO. If I want to see a game of OW get played without anyone speaking, I'll jump into Quick Play myself :p
Sorry if I sound harsh, but these are my thoughts on the vid :)
Yea I did run handbrake because the audio was going ahead and I didn't wanted to commentate on this video that's all and yea I know montages work but I just wanted to make a full length gameplay and I did use contrast but I didn't wanted to use that much of contrast and basically this video was never about nerfed as I am just trying out ana which got nerfed after the update that's all and I am not giving my thoughts on it
Also with speaking I find it pretty damn hard to play