PC PC GTA V Collab

Kim_TheVIReviewer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2015
England
YouTube
Hello, me and my youtuber buddy Yangy Productions are going to be doing some GTA V recording for PC on Wednesday 25th 2015 in the evening (this is in UK time and is only specific as life is busy).
This will be a great chance to meet some new people to collab with and play some games, and get some GTA V recording done.
Looking for some fun people to play and record with, if you have anything specific about your channel (like no swearing) then post that in your reply along with your skype and your channel link, and as long as you are comfortable with it your age.

Thanks guys, hope to play with some of you soon!

Oh, and here is Yangy's channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/YangyProductions

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Hello, me and my youtuber buddy Yangy Productions are going to be doing some GTA V recording for PC on Wednesday 25th 2015 in the evening (this is in UK time and is only specific as life is busy).
This will be a great chance to meet some new people to collab with and play some games, and get some GTA V recording done.
Looking for some fun people to play and record with, if you have anything specific about your channel (like no swearing) then post that in your reply along with your skype and your channel link, and as long as you are comfortable with it your age.

Thanks guys, hope to play with some of you soon!

Oh, and here is Yangy's channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/YangyProductions

Wow. I got a shoutout. I'll reply to peeps too! :D

GamingLegends11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I know it's a little late for the 25th, but i would still be interesting in joining if you guys are fine with that. I've got Gmod, Minecraft, and GTA 5 which look like some of the main things you do so if your still interested send me a message on skype. My skype name is colton.heard but it should come up with my youtube name and picture.

Few extra things:
Youtube Channel: Gaming Channel

Need to know anything else just ask :)

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
I know it's a little late for the 25th, but i would still be interesting in joining if you guys are fine with that. I've got Gmod, Minecraft, and GTA 5 which look like some of the main things you do so if your still interested send me a message on skype. My skype name is colton.heard but it should come up with my youtube name and picture.

Few extra things:
Youtube Channel: Gaming Channel

Need to know anything else just ask :)
Me and Kim were both really sick so it never got recorded
The games are good
We'll need to see your channel but I can add you on Skype

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung

TheSamuraiHex

Autistic - YouTuber | Author | Artist
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
SamuraiHexMatt
I wouldn't mind joining! 8P

(For most who wouldn't realise I know them and this is a joke)

I'd like to join! :D Haven't uploaded in a while, 'cuz i was on vacation, so playing with some new faces might be fun :)

My Skype is scott.gygax, I'm from Switzerland and have a buddy @LustraGaming who might come along as well. ;) My Channel should be clickable on my banner otherwise here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottPlaysVideogames

Cheers :)

Sent you a message on Skype, btw. Also nice channel.

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
I can join you guys too if you want.
I'm 32 years old and from Belgium.
I haven't uploaded a lot lately due to time shortage but I do have about 3TB of unedited video sitting on my pc so once all is good again at home (my son is sick atm) I'll be publishing video's again.

It would be nice to do some GTA racing again on youtube.
just let me know.