Gaming Pc ~ Youtuber in search for collabing

Einstein Gamin

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
Earth
YouTube
_EinsteinGaming
Hey guys what is up this is Ted from Einstein Gaming channel :)
I was in a long search for collabing maybe my search is finally over ...maybe .
So I play games on Pc ...only . The games which I play and record are Black ops 3 and Gta 5 online .
I want to collab to support each other and grow both of our channels , so reply back if you are interested .
(y) (Y)I am 16 and lively and wanna do commentary but I don't do it alone cause I make it weird then .ugh

Currently I only have 100 or so subscribers but hey we all start small right ?:p

OptiPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
So I play games on Pc ...only . The games which I play and record are Black ops 3 and Gta 5 online .
I want to collab to support each other and grow both of our channels , so reply back if you are interested .
(y) (Y)I am 16 and lively and wanna do commentary but I don't do it alone cause I make it weird then .ugh

Currently I only have 100 or so subscribers but hey we all start small right ?:p
hey i got bo3 if you want we can do a collab with me and a friend we both are apart of this network and would like to collab with you if you want to collab with me and my friend pm me and we can setup a time to do it!

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR

Hey man id be open to collabing sometime!