Request Please Review my Review!

AnekaGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hungary
YouTube
gimme a review pls ? my video aint english, but only video quality and audio! btw your video look great, the audio quality and video great and nice gaming set btw also ! keep it up =D

Connor Crawford

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2016
Canada
YouTube
cjc_connor
You look very professional. My only recommendation would be that you emote a bit more when talking and talk a bit more with your hands. I find videos are more entertaining when it looks like the person on camera is REALLY enjoying whatever it is they're doing. Also in the time lapse try to make actions more exaggerated to further get the point across. All and all though? I think you'll go far!

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
One thing I really like about this video is that immediately it seems professional. I would not be surprised at all to see you have a **** load of subscribers. Would definitely recommend keeping your supers on the video a little bit longer, and probably changing the font (specifically when it says Stick shifter at the beginning). Your outro was a bit sudden and you seemed to fade out in the middle of your sentence, but all in all your review was solid. Oh and btw you probably already know this but just be aware there is a guy on youtube called Draw with Jazza.

Jake Kapusta

Rising User
Freedom! Member
gimme a review pls ? my video aint english, but only video quality and audio! btw your video look great, the audio quality and video great and nice gaming set btw also ! keep it up =D

Thanks a lot for the advice, your video quality was good man![DOUBLEPOST=1480538543][/DOUBLEPOST]
You look very professional. My only recommendation would be that you emote a bit more when talking and talk a bit more with your hands. I find videos are more entertaining when it looks like the person on camera is REALLY enjoying whatever it is they're doing. Also in the time lapse try to make actions more exaggerated to further get the point across. All and all though? I think you'll go far!
Haha thanks for the advice, I will definitely take it into consideration and try to improve![DOUBLEPOST=1480538690][/DOUBLEPOST]
One thing I really like about this video is that immediately it seems professional. I would not be surprised at all to see you have a **** load of subscribers. Would definitely recommend keeping your supers on the video a little bit longer, and probably changing the font (specifically when it says Stick shifter at the beginning). Your outro was a bit sudden and you seemed to fade out in the middle of your sentence, but all in all your review was solid. Oh and btw you probably already know this but just be aware there is a guy on youtube called Draw with Jazza.
Thanks a buuuuunch for that advice! Yes, I am aware of Draw With Jazza, but hopefully I can still establish myself as myself. When you say "supers", what do you mean? Yes, the outro was quite sudden and I probably should've spent a bit more time on that, thanks for that pointer. And yes, hopefully I can gain a larger audience because it's always been my dream to gain one, because I love what I do and wanna succeed in it.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Oh my bad, the supers are superimposed images. For example at :16 the image of the "leave a like and subscribe" thing comes from the left hand of the screen. I look forward to seeing you grow man