Gaming Poe No Hard Channel

PÕE NO HARD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
E AE GALERA (Hello Guys!)

[PT-BR]Sou novo faço parte da comunidade da MGN BRASIL e preciso da ajuda de vocês para que meu canal possa crescer, podem dar um avaliada? Muito obrigado!!

[EN] I am new part of the MGN BRAZIL community and need your help to my channel can grow , can make a valued ? Thank you very much!!

Obrigado a todos abraço!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

[PT-BR]Sou novo faço parte da comunidade da MGN BRASIL e preciso da ajuda de vocês para que meu canal possa crescer, podem dar um avaliada? Muito obrigado!!

[EN] I am new part of the MGN BRAZIL community and need your help to my channel can grow , can make a valued ? Thank you very much!!

Obrigado a todos abraço!
Nice job writing out your introduction in another language! I can barely understand English, hah. You can learn a lot by watching other people's videos on here. What are you looking to grow in? Views take a bit of time depending on the style of content you upload in general.

Reactions: PÕE NO HARD

PÕE NO HARD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
First thanks for the quick response , and second wanted an analysis of those who already have large channels to give me tips on how to further improve ! My content is focused on gameplays of all kinds !

Thanks again, and excuse my English as I know I learned from gaming ! kkk

**edit: And i just subscribe on your channel , I love hearthstone

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
First thanks for the quick response , and second wanted an analysis of those who already have large channels to give me tips on how to further improve ! My content is focused on gameplays of all kinds !

Thanks again, and excuse my English as I know I learned from gaming ! kkk
No worries, I like to meet people earlier on when I have the time to :p Well, I'm not a large channel, but investing in artwork earlier on can help you stand out over the other youtubers starting out. Using tags for your video will help you get noticed easier. The rest takes a lot of practice. People love to join you for your personality, so be the best person you can be!

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube

Obrigado a todos abraço!

Welcome to freedom bro

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Obrigado a todos abraço!
Welcome to the community fellow MGN member ;)

As for tips there are various threads among the Tips & Tricks section that can help you further :)