Gaming Pokemon & Roblox!

hey guys, its saucy2sunbae but i normally go by Saucy! I'm from from the big ole lone star state but reside in Georgia due to military reasons. I turned 18 last November and am adjusting to getting ready to transition to college life. i found freedom off another youtuber whom had it in there bio and thought that i might as well give it a go due to not having to give them my banking information and i dont regret a single thing yet! i've never really interacted with other youtubers and decided to give it a try so yeah, thats just a little bit about me!!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
hey guys, its saucy2sunbae but i normally go by Saucy! I'm from from the big ole lone star state but reside in Georgia due to military reasons. I turned 18 last November and am adjusting to getting ready to transition to college life. i found freedom off another youtuber whom had it in there bio and thought that i might as well give it a go due to not having to give them my banking information and i dont regret a single thing yet! i've never really interacted with other youtubers and decided to give it a try so yeah, thats just a little bit about me!!
Hey Saucy!

It's never wrong to talk to other YouTubers ;) I hope you're enjoying the time you're having in Freedom so far and hope we can help you if you ever need anything here.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

In the Thread title you mention your a Pokemon and Roblox related channel, curious to know is your main focus on these 2 games?