(Poll) New or old forum style?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Now that the new forum overhaul has been up for a while. Just wanted to know how many people were using the old vs new forum style/layout. If you are using the previous one, is there any reason why you prefer the old style/template? There is no wrong or right answers people have their own taste in style.

If you don't know how to change to the original, go to the bottom left and click Freedom! Overhauled, then click "Freedom! 2015"

To change back again, go to the bottom left and click Freedom 2015, then click on "Freedom! Overhauled"

Reactions: Row

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I prefer the layout of the old forum because it feels a bit more ''easy to read'' I don't know if it's because I'm just used to the old forum layout. But I do know that the white and blue is very bright and my eyes prefer darker layouts for a forum (also it's very similar to yttalk.com). But aside from that I love the new chat and the new order in sections and stuff soooo yeahhh CHANGES!

Borislav Borisov

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2014
YouTube
It is interesting how a lot of people prefer the old style. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the new design today and I think it's really nice and modern.