Portfolio

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
One thing i did notice is that in your logos section is that you used the same logo with just different layer styles and backings, make sure you make several different types of logos so you can showcase what youve made. Ive also noticed Pixel Dither around most of your work make sure you dont make bigger than what it needs to be. You could also try to use some more lighting and different layerstyles to maximize your work. But other than that I see alot of room for improvement, hope this wasnt too harsh for you.

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
One thing i did notice is that in your logos section is that you used the same logo with just different layer styles and backings, make sure you make several different types of logos so you can showcase what youve made. Ive also noticed Pixel Dither around most of your work make sure you dont make bigger than what it needs to be. You could also try to use some more lighting and different layerstyles to maximize your work. But other than that I see alot of room for improvement, hope this wasnt too harsh for you.
Critics are our friends they show us our faults
-Benjamin Franklin