Solved Problems to accept partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SakeChannel

Hello
Today I got a notification that I was accepted
They are contetissimo, but in phase one, what you must accept the dashboard, in my screen does not appear MCN Freedom
I await response

Attachments

• per mcn.png
    per mcn.png
    291.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
C

Corne_Boy Plays

I have the same problem, i'm hoping someone who knows why this is a problem can send it here in the forum. :p

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
To answer the burning question you all have: the moment you recieved the email you have been accepted it may take up to 7 days for the learn more button to show on your featured page on YT.

If it takes longer then a week then submit a ticket with support using your Freedom Dashboard ID and ask for a new channel inv.

Upvote 0
C

Corne_Boy Plays

To answer the burning question you all have: the moment you recieved the email you have been accepted it may take up to 7 days for the learn more button to show on your featured page on YT.

If it takes longer then a week then submit a ticket with support using your Freedom Dashboard ID and ask for a new channel inv.

So it can take a week to get the invite?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So it can take a week to get the invite?
Normally it shouldn't take longer then 7 days. Due to many applies to join the network this sometimes may take a bit longer then usual. If you haven't gotten the learn more button after 7 days then contact support.

Reactions: Corne_Boy Plays
Upvote 0
C

Corne_Boy Plays

Ok. Thank You very much man. :p
Do i have to do something else now or just wait?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.