PS4 game suggestions.

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
Hey guys i just got a PS4 and need some good games for it. I love games like final fantasy, tomb raider and kingdom hearts but will try any good games.

Katieplaysstuff

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
I know its talked about so much, but Until Dawn is a GREAT game. If you've ever played Life is Strange, it's pretty much like that but with a horror aspect.

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
I can't reiterate enough how good Until Dawn is. As I've probably said in a previous post or two, I'm not a horror fan, but I absolutely LOVED the game.

And I would definitely recommend Life Is Strange, too. My mind's still fried from the finale!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sims Lyfe

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
I can't reiterate enough how good Until Dawn is. As I've probably said in a previous post or two, I'm not a horror fan, but I absolutely LOVED the game.

And I would definitely recommend Life Is Strange, too. My mind's still fried from the finale!

Never played life is strange and trying not to watch to much of it on you tube but from the little i saw it looks really fun. Seems to me like the Until Dawn is going to be one of the first games i buy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445804483][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can try playing final fantasy type 0. =3

Oooh another final fantasy game ive never tried. im always up for those. sounds like the PS4 was a good buy. lol

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Never played life is strange and trying not to watch to much of it on you tube but from the little i saw it looks really fun. Seems to me like the Until Dawn is going to be one of the first games i buy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445804483][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oooh another final fantasy game ive never tried. im always up for those. sounds like the PS4 was a good buy. lol
Well that game original came out for PSP. But it's only Japan Exclusive...so yeah

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
Killzone Shadow Fall, God of War 3, Uncharted collection, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward, Dragon Quest Heroes. Need more? :p

Wow sounds like you know your Playstation 4. Alot of those i haven't heard of so that gives me a broad array of choices. I definitly want to get Final Fantasy XIV and im so looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3. I will be looking into these games as well. thanks (y) (Y)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Wow sounds like you know your Playstation 4. Alot of those i haven't heard of so that gives me a broad array of choices. I definitly want to get Final Fantasy XIV and im so looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3. I will be looking into these games as well. thanks (y) (Y)
No problem, tought i'd mention a couple exlusives wich are worth checking :)
FFXIV is real good, been playing it since release 2013 and still hooked :D

MrAgrae

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
also if you like big RPG's try out the Witcher 3 ! have been really hooked at that game. also for online, i really like Destiny as a ps4 game, though a lot of people don't really like it, it's got a great community. you just need people to play with :)

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Well since you like RPG's I would obviously have to recommend Tales of Zestiria in that case. Don't own a PS4 myself but playing it on PC now and would definitely recommend picking up the PS4 version as the game is a lot of fun.

Nightingale

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Well since you like RPG's I guess witcher 3 should be a good game for you.
Also I recommend The last of us remastered and the Uncharted Nathan Drake collection.
Those are playstation exclusives which are just to good to skip in my opinion.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Haven't played much on the PS4 other than The Last of Us and GTA 5.

The Last of Us is a must play for just about any PlayStation fan, and GTA 5 might be better enjoyed on PC.

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
Well since you like RPG's I would obviously have to recommend Tales of Zestiria in that case. Don't own a PS4 myself but playing it on PC now and would definitely recommend picking up the PS4 version as the game is a lot of fun.

Sounds cool. I'll check it out thanks:)[DOUBLEPOST=1447674715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haven't played much on the PS4 other than The Last of Us and GTA 5.

The Last of Us is a must play for just about any PlayStation fan, and GTA 5 might be better enjoyed on PC.

The last of us sound like it would be fun. My daughter loves GTA so I may look into that for her as well. Thanks

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The last of us sound like it would be fun. My daughter loves GTA so I may look into that for her as well. Thanks
You'll be missing out on the best experience if you play on anything other than the highest difficulty. That's my honesty, it's mean to be difficult, and worth your time to manage your enemies and figure out how they work, that's how you get the best experience.