PVP vs PVE

Dude Emmitt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
So, I play Destiny, I am better at PVE vs PVP, anyone else feel this way? I keep trying PVP but I struggle mighty, may just go to PVE and stay there.

Aerfox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
I'm pretty good in both, that doesnt mean I can be a beast in Trials, but when I play with my group of friends in PVP we do well together. As for PVE, we do our best in the raids.

Do you play solo in pvp, and what's your play style?

Dude Emmitt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
I haven't tried 3v3 yet, with Rumble, no one elses numbers get skewed he he

FYI I have won 2 Rumbles and I am mostly playing vs lvl 40's and I have been 31 or less if that means anything

Aerfox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
The lvl's arent going to be a factor unless you play during the Iron Banner event. What weapons are you using?

Dude Emmitt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Suros Arn 39 Trax Onus 3 Rift Valley MG3, sometimes use the prism schism but its slow to charge

I get one shot and down but don't have a weapon that can do that

fudgepops

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
pvp is fun if you stick with the guns that are the meta... using guns that are out of the meta may lead to difficulty unless you're a pro..
but if you're more like me, average at best... then you gotta use the guns that are the meta.. currently: mida multi tool, thorn, the last word and any sniper!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
So, I play Destiny, I am better at PVE vs PVP, anyone else feel this way? I keep trying PVP but I struggle mighty, may just go to PVE and stay there.
I think you should keep at it with PVP, thats the only way you'll get good. I stopped playing Destiny but am a beast at COD. Didn't use to be that way, but I kept practicing and playing and now I'm a beast lol