Gaming RagingRealm Introduction

RagingRealm

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
My name is Jacob, I'm 14 years old, and I'd like to introduce myself to the Freedom! Family!(I've actually been in it for a while just haven't introduced myself) My Youtube Story is as follows

I started youtube about two years ago. I started making videos that are embarassing to watch nowadays XD. But eventually I got much better at editing and made many montage videos and I was really enjoying myself. But then I got bored of making such videos. I built my subscriber count off of that type of video, and then I stopped making them. This means now most of my subcribers are inactive. Now I enjoy making comedy let's play videos and from time to time may make another funny moments or collab video. Youtube has always and always will be a hobby for me, and I'm trying to build a new community that likes the type of video I prefer to make!

If anyone would like to collaborate with me, you can just ask :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My name is Jacob, I'm 14 years old, and I'd like to introduce myself to the Freedom! Family!(I've actually been in it for a while just haven't introduced myself) My Youtube Story is as follows

I started youtube about two years ago. I started making videos that are embarassing to watch nowadays XD. But eventually I got much better at editing and made many montage videos and I was really enjoying myself. But then I got bored of making such videos. I built my subscriber count off of that type of video, and then I stopped making them. This means now most of my subcribers are inactive. Now I enjoy making comedy let's play videos and from time to time may make another funny moments or collab video. Youtube has always and always will be a hobby for me, and I'm trying to build a new community that likes the type of video I prefer to make!

If anyone would like to collaborate with me, you can just ask :)

Welcome to the family Jacob, What games do you play and its sad to have inactive subs and I know it feel man :( but just keep uploading videos mate soon or later you going have views more then you subs count