Community Read if you have the time and intro to myself

Tirinicle

New User
Feb 2, 2016
so really

hi.....

my name is tyrin

I'm 15 years of age but when any of use see me in real life I will look 24 - 26 xD
I'm big and have a huge beard its weird guessing hormones hit me fast :D
at least ill be able to get onto the big kid rides now,
I live in a small country called New Zealand and a even smaller suburb called flaxmere I rather you not look up those places ....

but anyways how I found freedom was threw a lot of my friends at school, and them saying that freedom a bad partnership, then going online to see some videos about them and all there is, is negative people saying how bad freedom is so I always thought to never go there,
one day
I'm guessing an admin found my youtube channel and messaged me through my gmail asking me if I wanna partner up with freedom, so before I actually joined I asked that 'admin' a few questions then he led me to believe that freedom was a good partner ship and would help my channel grow

my channel has been active for about 10 months now and ive gotten no where, I took a break during the holidays to just take a break, cause I use to edit videos, like skywars and a bunch of cuts and songs, making an intro I use to put a lot of hard work into those videos at least 3 hours a day but then realised I wasn't getting anwhere so I decided to do simple small videos on the xbox one but that still seems like good enough content

I would just like to ask if you wanna support me could check out my youtube channel if you have the time
YouTube name: Tirinicle
there is no need to if you don't want to :)
I do minecraft, bo3 and other games that people wanna see me play

I do hope you guys enjoy this lil paragraph or something, I go back to school in another 5 days so this gives me a lil practise for writing essays .....