Gaming Reintroduction

QuakeTV2014

The Legendary Godhand
Freedom! Member
Im re-introducing myself bc it has been a long long time since I was last here. I hope its not a problem. But in the past year I been kicked out homeless and on the virge of quitting content creation my channel has gone kinda stagnant until today. I took a little time out to get a new place and focus on my relationship with my fiance. I would like to consider myself a serious overwatch player/streamer/youtuber. My content has shifted multiple time along the couple year road. I have rebranded myself to Bolt V (Bolt 5) a faithless hope on final fantasy series. My family and I have just moved into our new place recently and I now have very fast internet and enough room to expand my gaming setup. I am a fulltime daddy, and a part time driver for a auto parts store.(i love my job alot) But being able to sit at home and create content and chillin with my kids is my ultimate goal. I hate hate not being around my kids. I have had a rocky road in the past year. I been jobless no money, severe car accident where i fell asleep from working 2 jobs, I also was raped by a friend that I was letting stay with us during my sleep. I was homeless and kicked out by my fiance. I have since then reworked my plans to get to my goals and have stuck to them like glue. Hopefully I continuously to get awesome support from the small fanbase I have and hopefully I continue to grow my fanbase. Sorry for the dark story fellow Freedom members but I felt it was a much needed look into reality and a good story at attempt to obtain true goals.
And as for the people I met here thankyou for your devoted support.

D

Deleted member 17740

Welcome back!
Happy yo hear your well and back with the freedom family.
I hope you enjoy your time here, again. :D

U

User.123120

Welcome to the Family again!
Sorry to hear about the troubled passed hopefully, you can put it behind you and concentrate on a brighter future! :)
If you need any help I am a message away! :)
All the best!

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Im re-introducing myself bc it has been a long long time since I was last here. I hope its not a problem. But in the past year I been kicked out homeless and on the virge of quitting content creation my channel has gone kinda stagnant until today. I took a little time out to get a new place and focus on my relationship with my fiance. I would like to consider myself a serious overwatch player/streamer/youtuber. My content has shifted multiple time along the couple year road. I have rebranded myself to Bolt V (Bolt 5) a faithless hope on final fantasy series. My family and I have just moved into our new place recently and I now have very fast internet and enough room to expand my gaming setup. I am a fulltime daddy, and a part time driver for a auto parts store.(i love my job alot) But being able to sit at home and create content and chillin with my kids is my ultimate goal. I hate hate not being around my kids. I have had a rocky road in the past year. I been jobless no money, severe car accident where i fell asleep from working 2 jobs, I also was raped by a friend that I was letting stay with us during my sleep. I was homeless and kicked out by my fiance. I have since then reworked my plans to get to my goals and have stuck to them like glue. Hopefully I continuously to get awesome support from the small fanbase I have and hopefully I continue to grow my fanbase. Sorry for the dark story fellow Freedom members but I felt it was a much needed look into reality and a good story at attempt to obtain true goals.
And as for the people I met here thankyou for your devoted support.
Really inspiring to see you continue to create content after everything you've been through you just gained a sub. Also welcome back