Not open for further replies.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Hello everyone.

First, I must to say sorry for this thread of mine. I know that I shoudn't probably doing this, and I understand is not correct just "spam" on foruns. But I have to ask help from forum users, users who can actually help me (and did so until now). I sent my information to Freedom! in order to partner up you the network, but the appliance was rejected because some sort of copyright issue. I contact support and the only thing they told me was "Freedom's not intersted in your channel. You might have a copyright or a fair use issue, of network isn't just interested in having you as a partner.", and that's it. I was really sad because of it because no one could actually tell me details, and explain to me why all that. I talked to three different persons (I will not talk again with some Freedom!'s guys from Brasil; I'm sick of trying to ask some info from them and they just sent me links to this or that) and none of them could ellucidate me about my situation.

But well, on my YouTube page my channel was cleaned, and had no email what so ever about this. I investigated for two days, and did not found any problem with my channel or my YouTube content. I decided to contact YouTube via email, and they told me I had a video with some copyrighted content (music), but the system did not assume it and it wasn't on my YouTube dashboard as a copyright issue. I asked details about it, and they told me YouTube itself has a tool to try, at least, clean the sound and solve the situation with no need of deleting the video. But, I'll delete it and reupload it with no sound if needed! I don't mind to do it, but people have to tell me what's wrong in order to try to fix things. I'm taking care of it now, and I have a really important question I've been made on support ticket three times now, and not a "no" or a "yes" I received yet. I have to say this, I'm pretty disappointed with Freedom's support, at least de Freedom! Brasil which was the Freedom! company I've been talking to. I love the foruns, and the people here are awesome in many ways. I found Freedom! a couple of months ago, and I've been loving the foruns, but yesterday support was a huge disappointing to me.

Anyway, my question is simple: if I can take care of this problem, can I send another application to try to be a Freedom! partner or no? If so, how can I do it? Which links should I use?

I must thanks for the help in foruns. I don't care about the answer itself. If I can't, I'll not be mad or sad because of it. I'll be mad or sad because some actions, support actions in this case. I've been loving to know the community and I was always helped here. I've learned a lot, really. I believe a partnership is exactly that. It's not a friendship, but it should be an exchange of something. Knowledge, fun and experiences. In some sort of way, I just want to be part of the family, but I'll understand any decision. I just want to tell me what decision it is.

Again, thank you for everything and sorry for this thread and my words. In the end of the day, I don't want to hurt anyone, but I don't want to get hurt either.

Kind regards,
João

Reactions: William Chamberlain

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
To be honest, I don't really know.
I have a full portuguese channel (portuguese channel, not a brasilian one) but when I open a ticket on support page I did it in english.
I'm really confused about support right now. Sometimes I would like to think that the support is not from the same people as forum. :(

Upvote 0

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
My advice is to get your YouTube channel to be clean. As in remove all copyrighted material on your channel and make sure you are following YouTube's Terms of Service. If you violate any of that, you cannot be partnered with Freedom!. If you're sure your YouTube channel is clean, you may apply to Freedom! like you did the first time. You should be accepted into the network if your account is clean!

Upvote 0

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I keep asking this and it seems no one understands me. I know, my english in not the best, but c'mon... how hard can it be understand what I write? On OP I just said that I'll be clean it.

I know that I can't have copyright content on my channel and all that stuff. Saying "you have to clean your channel" is something everyone said in the last three days to me, in foruns and support page. It's incredible how redundant people can be... I'm not stupid, ok?! I'm not a 13 years old kid who got ten Minecraft videos!I'm not a professional of course, but it seems I've been treated as a stupid kid.

Anyway, and because I'm really really sick of all this, I need to know how can I apply again to Freedom! (right now I don't even know if I still want it, but well) since when I go to "Home", here on foruns, I'm redirected to the my dashboard. If it's possible, tell me how please. I hope I never use support again, so if I could be cleared here, great, if don't I don't care about this anymore.

Thanks anyway...

EDIT: This question is solved with the help of Freedom!'s support.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.