GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Le army is back!
Alright so i had seen this game a while ago on Itch.io and just loved the game
Unlike the previous video i did on this game,i really really improved,like reeeeally improved and the best part,i recorded this video just as i finished recording the previous video for this game
Anyways...If you guys want to see golems,necromancers and a huge army,then please check out my video :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I'm glad you added a small description to your video, it makes me happy when people follow the rules.

The game does not appeal to me so that is why I am not going to watch it, but what I did notice is that you added pre-determined Ad placements, it is a cheap but effective way to earn a few more pennies.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
I'm glad you added a small description to your video, it makes me happy when people follow the rules.

The game does not appeal to me so that is why I am not going to watch it, but what I did notice is that you added pre-determined Ad placements, it is a cheap but effective way to earn a few more pennies.
lol i alwaaaaays add a description xD
What do you mean by pre determined Ad Placement??

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
lol i alwaaaaays add a description xD
What do you mean by pre determined Ad Placement??

It's just everytime that video is opened, it is telling me that there will be an ad at 11:17. What I mean by pre-determined is by using the "Ad Break" system where you choose what time an ad will play. If you didn't use it, it must be such a coincidence for it to appear in the same time twice.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
It's just everytime that video is opened, it is telling me that there will be an ad at 11:17. What I mean by pre-determined is by using the "Ad Break" system where you choose what time an ad will play. If you didn't use it, it must be such a coincidence for it to appear in the same time twice.
oooh...thanks for the info :)