Solved Revenue Page Is BLANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Hay guys, my revenue page which generally displays earnings is blank, like it has no data of any of my earnings, and it has never updated since I joined the Freedom network. I normally just go to George when I need help with something to do with Freedom, but I'm unable to reach him recently hence the post here today. I was wondering if one of the mods or staff here could raise this issue with someone who deals with accounts and the website system to have this issue resolved.

If its not resolved in the next few hours, I'm afraid I'll likely be opting out of the Freedom network, since I can't see my earnings nor request them.

Also, I'd like to ask, should i leave Freedom, what are the steps to doing so? Also, If I've used any music from any of the sites like epidemic sounds and position music, what will happen with the monetisation rights?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello Keith, I know it is normal for people to answer from top downwards, but I feel like it will be easier the other way around, so let me begin.

If I've used any music from any of the sites like epidemic sounds and position music, what will happen with the monetisation rights?

If you have used any music with the Freedom! license in your videos, then later in your journey you decide to part away from us, you shouldn't worry! All videos made before leaving will go untouched, therefore that music can stay there for as long as the sun doesn't shine! However, once you have left Freedom!, you are not then allowed to upload videos with the music licensed to us, or you will then receive copyright warnings.

should i leave Freedom, what are the steps to doing so?

If you ever decide you want to leave us, we make it fairly easy for you to part. All you need to do is go to your YouTube Features page and remove Freedom's access to your channel, however this will take 30 days before you are fully unlinked, as stated in the contract that you accepted when partnering.

my revenue page which generally displays earnings is blank

May I ask if this is relating to YouTube's dashboard, or the Freedom! dashboard?
Also, may I know when you became a partner with Freedom?
Lastly, if you can provide a screenshot in a reply, that would be very helpful.

We can get someone to send this to support, however before we do that, receiving a screenshot and a little bit more details of the issue will really help us on identifying the problem.

Upvote 0

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Hay there, thank you @Crazylawrence for your reply. It was detailed and helpful. Hopefully these screenshots will help you, and hopefully we will get the issues resolved before taking possible unnecessary decisions. It's concerning that this has gone on for so long and I've never received a payout or a update to my earnings, nor has anyone ever checked it.

I've joined close to the date of my forum account creation. Let me know if you need any other info, and meanwhile I'll try once more to reach George and try and findout more about my earnings, as I am aware of backlogs in the Freedom Support ticket system.

Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg

Reactions: zombietom
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hay there, thank you @Crazylawrence for your reply. It was detailed and helpful. Hopefully these screenshots will help you, and hopefully we will get the issues resolved before taking possible unnecessary decisions. It's concerning that this has gone on for so long and I've never received a payout or a update to my earnings, nor has anyone ever checked it.

I've joined close to the date of my forum account creation. Let me know if you need any other info, and meanwhile I'll try once more to reach George and try and findout more about my earnings, as I am aware of backlogs in the Freedom Support ticket system.

View attachment 19225 View attachment 19226
Strange indeed as this shouldn't normally be, have you checked if on your youtube dashboard your still partner with Freedom? Otherwise this could be a dashboard bug wich is best forwarded to support.

Upvote 0

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Yes, I'm still with Freedom, and still connected.[DOUBLEPOST=1501364329][/DOUBLEPOST]It's been 24 hours, is there any update on this issue and where the moneys I'm owed are? Thanks for helping to resolve this.[DOUBLEPOST=1501785890][/DOUBLEPOST]Any updates on this????

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Thanks, but ehh, its going on for about 6 months. I think I've cleared my history a thousand times since then. This really isn't acceptable when a network is taking your revenue, and not displaying any of your earnings, let-alone pay you what you are owed. Regardless, this issue has been overlooked for so long and it should not have. I honestly expected more from Freedom... I've since requested to unlink.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.