Music ReWilfre - Remixing, Remastering and Composing!

ReWilfre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I am ReWilfre (or Wilfre), and I am a remasterer, remixer and composer! I am not quite popular on YouTube, and, because of that, you may think I am not good at the music field... I think I am not EXCELLENT, but I think that, at least, I am "good"!
I started this channel 5 monthes ago. This is my third channel (I just gave up on the others), and I think, that, with your help, I can be BIG on YouTube! Thanks in advance! <3
(Channel Link down below) ^.^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom !!!

Your music is different but its very good !! keep going with it , it does take a while to get noticed but you will do well !!

if you need any help be sure to ask !!

Reactions: ReWilfre

ReWilfre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

More music artists on here are always a bonus. Still undecided myself whether or not to have an outro or not :(.

Haha! Thanks! Welp, I had an outro, but... I decided to remove it! I think you should have it IF the your(?) music continues playing during the outro!

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I am ReWilfre (or Wilfre), and I am a remasterer, remixer and composer! I am not quite popular on YouTube, and, because of that, you may think I am not good at the music field... I think I am not EXCELLENT, but I think that, at least, I am "good"!
I started this channel 5 monthes ago. This is my third channel (I just gave up on the others), and I think, that, with your help, I can be BIG on YouTube! Thanks in advance! <3
(Channel Link down below) ^.^
Welcome to the freedom family and i am sure you will hit 100 subs in no time man i have subscribed so make sure you keep you music up and i might use some in my videos and could you go and check own youtube channel out too(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

ReWilfre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family and i am sure you will hit 100 subs in no time man i have subscribed so make sure you keep you music up and i might use some in my videos and could you go and check own youtube channel out too(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)
Thanks!! That is REALLY impressive! Use the musics you want! :p I will check your vids too!

zumpozvt

New User
Feb 22, 2016
In reality most guys will never construct muscle cumulative taking into Nitric Storm consideration body portion split routines. Worse they'll appear Exactly the identical 5 years afterwards. The handful of who operate build muscle lump taking into account fracture going on routines on always connection 1 of these groups. Some guys will construct muscle adding together In estrangement of gaining body share fracture happening routines NOT upon account of them. http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/nitric-storm-scam/

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool! I am also a remixer/composer - made hundreds of songs. slowly putting them all on youtube

ReWilfre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool! I am also a remixer/composer - made hundreds of songs. slowly putting them all on youtube

Thank you! Sure, I will do that!

Reactions: Chronamut

ReWilfre

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
In reality most guys will never construct muscle cumulative taking into Nitric Storm consideration body portion split routines. Worse they'll appear Exactly the identical 5 years afterwards. The handful of who operate build muscle lump taking into account fracture going on routines on always connection 1 of these groups. Some guys will construct muscle adding together In estrangement of gaining body share fracture happening routines NOT upon account of them. http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/nitric-storm-scam/

Ok... Strange.