Royal Graphics - Website!

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
We are looking for a decent website, do you create these from scratch or from a template?
If you could get back to us via Skype: RagingAgainstGamers, we would really appreciate it.
Thanks

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So here is something different! A website. I am making this thread here because it is more relevant to design than development... But anyways enough of that! The website's design is done. All it needs is content now *cough cough* @RoyalHD *cough cough* so Ignore the ipsum. Let me know what you think!
http://royalgraphics.co.uk/
Looks pretty nice :D
Great work on the website ;)

Reactions: Alpine

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
Strangely enough, I think focusing your design on one color backfired on you here. In some places, such as the nav, the purples are too close together and make parts blend and harder to notice; meanwhile the brighter purples are kind of out-of-place distracting in the header and footer. I suggest switching these. either use the bright purple or another color to make the navigation and logo colors stand out while making the color parts of the backgrounds a consistent, less bright purple. Having a contrast in brightness in saturation will really make the interactive parts of your site noticeable.

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Strangely enough, I think focusing your design on one color backfired on you here. In some places, such as the nav, the purples are too close together and make parts blend and harder to notice; meanwhile the brighter purples are kind of out-of-place distracting in the header and footer. I suggest switching these. either use the bright purple or another color to make the navigation and logo colors stand out while making the color parts of the backgrounds a consistent, less bright purple. Having a contrast in brightness in saturation will really make the interactive parts of your site noticeable.
Its s popular style in web design. Using an accent colour (purple). Idk.

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Site looks cute... load times however are not cute... I've got a 1gps connection I'm on atm and its still taking 10-12 seconds to load a page o_o
200kbps connection and still managing to load the pages in 3-5 seconds. I don't think the problem is their end. Maybe your connection to their web host is bad idk.

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
200kbps connection and still managing to load the pages in 3-5 seconds. I don't think the problem is their end. Maybe your connection to their web host is bad idk.

Even with a bad connection to the host that page should load so fast that the pre-loader wouldn't even be needed on my speeds... leads me to believe that the preloader is on its own timer or something idk.

Average website home page is usually less than 8mb max and thats if theres tons of images.. Unless the host has crap upload speeds idk whats going on there.